Inspiring one another to be the best we can be as a learning community.
Our School Aims
We aim to:
- Be the best we can be: encourage and support every child to achieve their full potential in all areas of school life –academically, physically, emotionally, morally and spiritually – and celebrate their achievements.
- Be a learning community, encompassing the children, staff, parents, the local village community and the Abbey at its heart, with a strong sense of shared trust, support, and collaboration
- Encourage an ethos of inclusion and mutual acceptance, where everyone feels valued for who they are, and diversity is celebrated
- Inspire curiosity, independence and creativity in the minds of our children by delivering a broad, balanced and stimulating curriculum.
- Respect our core values, which are based on Christian values, showing compassion for others and tolerance of customs and beliefs different from our own.
- Help all members of the school community to feel that they belong – welcome, respected and important, with a shared commitment to the school’s values
- Create together a school environment which fosters independent thinking and enquiring minds, enabling children to grow in confidence, develop skills for life in the wider world, and become lifelong learners
- Care together for the local and wider environment to which we all
- Conduct ourselves with honesty and integrity, communicating clearly with all members of the school community.