Dorchester St Birinus CE School Breakfast Club
Our Breakfast Club is open to all pupils of the school from Foundation up to Year 6. It is open from 8am to 8.50am Monday to Friday during term time excluding INSET days.
All children are under adult supervision at all times.
Breakfast will be served daily from 8am to 8.30am.Please note that if your child is late for any reason breakfast will not be served after 8.30am so therefore you will need to make your own arrangements.
Toast, cereal and a drink will be available daily .
Breakfast is a very important part of your child’s day; every child will be encouraged to have something. If for any reason your child has already eaten at home before Breakfast Club please send in a note to confirm this.
When filling out your child’s information sheet please ensure you inform us of any food allergies or dietary requirements.
The cost per child is £4.00 a day (non-refundable) which must be paid in advance to secure your child’s place. Booking forms are sent out once a term
To keep the cost low for everyone, there is no sibling discount.
Fees are payable weekly, monthly or on a termly basis and there will be a late payment charge of £12.00 per family.
Breakfast Club rules:
- Be polite to all staff and to each other
- Respect equipment and each other
- Help each other
- No child may leave the Breakfast Club without permission from a staff member of the Breakfast Club.
- Do not run or shout in the Breakfast Club
- Have fun before you start your school day
Action for unacceptable behaviour:
We follow the same polices as during normal school hours.
If you would like a copy of these please see a member of our staff.
- All incidents will be logged
- A verbal warning will be given to pupils regarding their behaviour
- Parents will receive a written warning
- Parents will be sent a letter of temporary exclusion form
All our staff are first aid trained and hold an up-to date certificate which is renewed every three years.
If your child requires first aid during Breakfast Club we keep a record and if required a letter is sent home.
- Children will need to be accompanied into Breakfast Club and signed in – this is to ensure the safe arrival of the children.
- Please let us know if your child has ANY allergies to ANY foods or any other food requirements.
- We will use the contact/emergency details from the completed data collection sheets, however please ensure that these details are kept up to date.
Click Here for a booking form